[racket] Is there a contribution guide for Racket?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 10:38:24 EDT 2013

1. This blog post by Joe Gibbs Politz helped me tremendously the first time:

http://blog.racket-lang.org/2012/11/tutorial-contributing-to-racket.html

Note: I think it _might_ need some small updates in light of the new
reorganization of the source into packages. In some cases the
instructions will be simpler (e.g., just plain `make' suffices to
configure and build, IIUC.)

2. One aspect that remained unclear to me was a good way to stay in
sync with the upstream project, so I wrote a blog post about that:

http://www.greghendershott.com/2013/04/a-guide-for-infrequent-contributors-to-racket.html

3. There's a wiki page here:

https://github.com/plt/racket/wiki

It would probably be good if that had a link to Joe's post?

Posted on the users mailing list.