[racket] PLT-Redex modeling side effects and thread?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 14 14:56:35 EDT 2013

Yes, these are both doable. For side-effects, probably the easiest thing is
to have an expression paired with a store in your reduction relation. For
threads you can use the pattern matcher's support for ambiguity to model
non-deterministic choice.

There are examples of both of these in the redex examples directory
(plt/collects/redex/examples/ in the latest release's directory structure).

Robby