[racket] Preventing get-impure-port from url-encoding the query

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 11 14:39:51 EDT 2013

First, I think in this particular case the RFCs agree with Evan here.
In particular, see section 3.4 of RFC 3896:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#section-3.4 which defines query
strings as containing a sequence of either 'pchar', "/" or "?", where
'pchar' includes ":", ascii alphanumeric characters, "." and
'sub-delims', which includes "=".

Second, you (and I) may not like the specification style demonstrated
in the URL spec, but that's the direction that a lot of web standards
are going.  You can see it in the HTML spec, too:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/ . These are the specifications that
implementors of web browsers and web servers are paying attention to
and contributing to, and thus they're the ones we need to pay
attention to.

Sam