[racket] slides unit testing

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 07:42:27 EDT 2013

Here's  a much longer talk that might be of interest to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kkTFx3-duc8

It's about moving (partly) from OOP to FP, discusses the advantages of the
latter for design, mutation, but also the cases where OO is still useful.
It's by Martin Odersky, the creator of Scala, but it should apply mostly as
well to Racket. (I don't know Scala myself.)

Laurent