[racket] define-generics #:defaults

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 10 13:32:50 EDT 2013

Bert,

I've just pushed a fix to this bug, which I had written previously as part
of some other work I'm doing with generics.  As Vincent already pointed
out, if you're using a released version of Racket and updating to the new
code is problematic, you can always work around the bug with your own
wrapper functions.

Thanks for the report,
Carl Eastlund