[racket] Problem writing and reading sets

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 5 16:35:35 EDT 2013

Wayne,

You cannot read in a set.  If you read in the result of print, you get
'(set 1 2 3), which is a list beginning with the symbol 'set, not a set.
Sets are a derived datatype using structs, not a primitive on recognized by
read and write.  You can use the functions serialize and deserialize to
store sets, if you need to.

--Carl