[racket] Offtopic: Favorite resources for mastering SML?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 4 10:57:36 EDT 2013

You should have skipped SML for Working Programmers.

The Little MLer is an introduction to the idea of typed
programming not an introduction to SML. But at least it
avoids the basic mistakes of 'Working'.

Harper's book is definitive. Once you're thru, you are
done.

Start over with OCaml then. It's maintained, has a large
user community, and a ton of resources. The switch won't
be difficult.