[racket] inline source documentation->html tool for Racket? (like Pydoc or Javadoc?)

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Jul 1 15:36:40 EDT 2013

Christopher wrote at 07/01/2013 02:11 PM:
> Is there an inline source documentation to HTML tool for Racket?

I have been converting all my packages to use McFly for this:

http://www.neilvandyke.org/mcfly/

In addition to helping with embedded documentation, McFly also
encourages you to develop your system as reusable components and share
the components as PLaneT packages.  For example, development of the
RackOut appliance resulted in PLaneT packages "vlc", "mediafile",
"parted", "sudo", "path-misc", "cpuinfo", and "hostname".  It also
pushed me to enhance some existing PLaneT packages, like "html-template".

Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.