[racket] Student having trouble running DrRacket -- suggestions?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 30 08:03:26 EST 2013

The information below says a 64-bit binary, and I think our 64-bit
binary probably works only in 10.6 and up. In particular "unknown
required load command" means that the OS cannot interpret the binary's
format.

The 32-bit version really should work, so a similar report from trying
a 32-bit run would be useful.

Thanks!