[racket] define-match-expander and embedded racket

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 23 07:50:46 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:10 AM, Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk> wrote:

> I am trying to embed racket into a C program, and have a module which uses
> "define-match-expander" (in conjunction with match).
>
> The attached scripts seem to show an inconsistency between a module
> that has been declared with declare_modules(...) and one that has been
> imported with scheme_namespace_require(...). When ... represents the
> "racket" module.

With my `match` maintainer hat on, it's possible that there's
something here with dynamic loading of the `match` implementation, but
I don't understand how that could cause an error in this place.
Matthew, do you have any thoughts on what might be going on here, and
whether it's a bug in `match`?

Sam

Posted on the users mailing list.