[racket] variables within macros

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Jan 21 00:22:02 EST 2013

12 hours ago, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> Eli's testing library is in some state of development. Some dev
> people are using it.

Yes, "some state" is a good description...  I had a bunch of revisions
that mainly make it easy to create new arrows for different kinds of
testing.

Three hours ago, Asumu Takikawa wrote:
> On 2013-01-20 17:26:33 -0500, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
> > (What is that? Link doesn't work.)
>
> Here is a working link:
>   http://www.pltgames.com/

(Ah, and that explains the `define/test'.  I don't know what's the
time-frame involved, but something that would be more ambitious would
be a language where the source code must have enough tests to get
complete coverage...)