[racket] variables within macros

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 16:33:49 EST 2013

>> Greg Hendershott's pages may be of interest to you:
>> http://www.greghendershott.com/fear-of-macros/
>

> I read that earlier, and it gave me the confidence to get stuck in...
> maybe I read it again to give me the insight to know what I'm doing.

Well it might help prepare you to understand something like Danny's
solution. But unfortunately it doesn't specifically explain local
expansion. That was only at the fuzzy edge of my own understanding.
Still is: When I read something like Jens' code, my brain still hears
"blah blah blah Ginger".
<https://www.google.com/search?q=blah+blah+blah+ginger&tbm=isch>

I should loop back and update it with your question and Danny's
approach, as an additional example. And when I have some block of time
to inhale it all deeply, I'll try to tackle local expansion for realz.