[racket] variables within macros

From: Tim Brown (tim.brown at cityc.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jan 17 09:59:37 EST 2013

On 17/01/13 13:40, Laurent wrote:
> Greg Hendershott's pages may be of interest to you:
> http://www.greghendershott.com/fear-of-macros/

I read that earlier, and it gave me the confidence to get stuck in...
maybe I read it again to give me the insight to know what I'm doing.

> And I think you can find some worthwhile notes on the PLT blog too.

I'll poke around.

Tim

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk>  | City Computing Limited            |
T: +44 20 8770 2110                | City House, Sutton Park Road      |