[racket] variables within macros

From: Tim Brown (tim.brown at cityc.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jan 17 05:08:25 EST 2013

Danny, Jens Axel, Ian, Ray,

Thanks for your input... I'm absorbing it all.

I need some really basic help getting my head around all of this.
Where can I download a copy of "How to Design Macros"? :-)

Tim

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk>  | City Computing Limited            |
T: +44 20 8770 2110                | City House, Sutton Park Road      |