[racket] Full command line arguments

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 15:07:33 EST 2013

Thank you all for all your answers!

Nikolaus' seem to be simple enough (Linux world for now):
(string-split (file->string "/proc/self/cmdline") "\u0000")
gives me what I want.

(FYI, the result of this in DrRacket is:
'("/usr/bin/gracket" "-N" "/usr/bin/drracket" "-J" "DrRacket" "-l-"
"drracket/drracket.rkt")
)

About sandboxes and custodians, this is also a nice and pure Racket
solution, but I'm a bit worried about the memory (and other?) overhead that
this might incur.
Is this doubt justified?

Laurent