[racket] Typed Racket and classes and objects

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 13 12:14:51 EST 2013

Not yet. We are in the process of adding a gradual type system that deals with our classes, but we're not beyond the paper design phase. You can do one of two things:

(1) use define/contract for the classes and formulate the types as contracts. You don't get compile-time checking but run-time checking then.

(2) Use comments to write down the types and forgo any checking whatsoever.

Your milage will vary. I think I'd go for option 1 even if this is a lot of keyboard-typing. -- Matthias