[racket] Question about syntax splicing and formatting of the resulting code body

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Wed Jan 9 13:52:47 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hashcollision.org> wrote:
> Here's a revision of the code to demonstrate:

Thanks Danny, that formats as expected.

Two questions:

1. Although the code collects the contents of that file in a list, is
there a way to splice (for lack of a better term) the contents of that
list into the scribble doc? The reason is that the generated document
is not identical to the original code:

((watch all)
   (reset)
   (defrule do-anything
    "A rule for anything."
    ?ne <- (anything)
    =>
    (printout t "Someone did something.")
    (retract ?ne))
  (assert (anything))
  (run))

2. I would like to insert the path name as a comment before the
imported text file. Is it as symbol as consing a symbol version of the
comment onto the datum list read by the file? I will check.

Posted on the users mailing list.