[racket] looking for a simple ssh library.

From: jo (etaoinbe at yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 17:09:37 EST 2013

Indeed the need is more complicated, the code needs to talk to an agent at the ssh side whose behaviour can be unpredictable. So some kind of bidirectional pipe to ssh is needed to achieve this, it is more than just launching ssh commands. I have just now been prototyping with paramiko in python as well and discovered I also need a kind of unbuffered stream (non blocking io).

Thanks
J.