[racket] Linking to docs for Planet2 packages

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 23:14:05 EST 2013

Another option would be to generate Markdown files, which GitHub does
display nicely for a repo's normal branch(es) (not just the "gh-pages"
branch).

For a smallish project, it might be OK for all its documentation to be
the repo's README.md. Which you could generate from a README.scrbl
file: Racket 5.3.2 added a --markdown flag to the Scribble
command-line tool.

Or if you prefer a simpler README.md, it could link to one or more
separate Markdown files in the repo.

(This isn't the answer for very big and/or complicated docs. And it
might not even be the long-term answer for smaller ones. But it's an
another option.)