[racket] Racket v5.3.3

From: Joe Gilray (jgilray at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 03:33:31 EST 2013

Hi Matthew,

Got home tonight, brought up DrRacket as you mentioned, brought up some
simple code, ran it, clicked debug and wham, Windows message... so I went
to the cmd window and tried to hit Ctrl-C many times and nothing seemed to
happen, after a while I got a "do you want to send infomation to microsoft"
box came up.  It mentioned 3 files, a .txt file, a .xml file and a .mdmp
file.  the txt file and .xml files are short but seem uninteresting the
mdmp file is about 2 MB.

Let me know if you want to see any of these files.

Regards,
-Joe