[racket] Racket v5.3.3

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 15:59:15 EST 2013

Hi all,

Working with DrRacket and Windows 7, I frequently see DrRacket being aborted
by Windows. This applies to previous versions of Racket too. At this moment
I use

version 5.3.3.3--2013-02-18(1c2432e/a) [3m].
Language: racket [custom]; memory limit: 2000 MB.

IIRC I have submitted a bug report, but that's long ago with an older
version of Racket. IIRC I annotated that the problem may be within windows
rather than DrRacket. Most of the time an abort happens when editing in the
definitions window. I am very pleased that in recent versions DrRacket
frequently allows me to select an almost up to date recovery when starting
DrRacket again.

Hope this info can be useful.
Best whishes, Jos