[racket] Rosetta Code

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Mon Feb 25 14:25:14 EST 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 3:07 AM, Tim Brown <tim at timb.net> wrote:
> On 24/02/13 15:41, Asumu Takikawa wrote:
>>
>> Another benefit is that it generates this page:
>>    http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Reports:Tasks_not_implemented_in_Racket
>>
>> Note that some of the pages listed there actually do have Racket
>> solutions, but they may be listed in the Scheme section ATM.
>

> Do tasks that are implemented in Scheme, but marked with:
> {{works for|Racket}} count against "Tasks_not_implemented_in_Racket".
>
> If that is so, is there any reason to implement a task in Racket that is
> suitably implemented in Scheme? Maybe then sweep up behind the
> "Implemented in Scheme but works for Racket" to see if there's a more
> Rackety way of doing it.

Yup; I've been doing so a little bit, fixing up some of the code
snippets so they work on sequences rather than just on lists, and
using "raise-argument-error" in favor of just plain error, since the
error messages are better.  For example:

    http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Dot_product#Racket
    http://rosettacode.org/wiki/A%2BB#Racket

Posted on the users mailing list.