[racket] Racket v5.3.3

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 25 13:52:57 EST 2013

Thanks --- knowing that it looks like a frozen process instead of a
memory fault is useful.

If you start DrRacket in a terminal as

 racket -l drracket

then, when DrRacket get stuck again, there's a small chance that typing
Ctl-C in the terminal will produce a useful context listing. It's
probably worth a try, anyway.