[racket] The performance of fannkuch-redux

From: James Swaine (james.swaine at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 25 09:41:17 EST 2013

Hi Haiwei,

AFAIK there isn't any way to see the actual instructions that the JIT is
generating.  Why do you think it would be helpful in this case?

It may be helpful to use raco decompile, however -- that allows you to see
what the bytecode version of your program looks like (which is what is
actually being fed to the JIT).

-James

Message: 6