[racket] The performance of fannkuch-redux

From: Haiwei Zhou (highfly22 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 04:53:34 EST 2013

Updated a parallel version to https://github.com/highfly22/fannkuch-redux
It takes about 1m50s in the four cores PC, while the script in the shoutout
takes about 4m30s. It looks like the task division is not perfect.

I am just curious on the native implement of JIT. How to dump assemble code
after JIT?

When I try to define count-flips as a macro, racket complains "to many
forms"? What does that mean?

Thanks,
Haiwei