[racket] Rosetta Code

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Feb 22 16:20:10 EST 2013

Two side notes:

* The text on the rosetta page that explains why Racket is not Scheme
  is text that I wrote at some point in the past.  IIRC, there was a
  general agreement about it, but probably nobody did anything with
  it, and I never got to change the pages.  So I think that you won't
  have any problems following on that comment.

* Lisp was originally spelled "LISP", similarly to other languages.
  But these days, if you write LISP instead of Lisp, you'd look like
  someone who is disconnected from the modern (Lisp) world, where only
  the latter is used...