[racket] Error while debugging

From: MARTINSVAT at seznam.cz (MARTINSVAT at seznam.cz)
Date: Tue Feb 19 04:28:06 EST 2013

There's no error message. The program just falls down. Win displays message
"Program stop working.... wait? quit?" something like that.

The version 5.3.3 looks fine, but debugger still doesn't work. It won't let
me to put stop (pause) mark in one function even after copying the function
into new file. It remembers that function somehow.

I'm very open to any comments, it also could be a HW failure, but I don't
think so.

I'll also be glad to hear any others vairants how to continue - others ide
for scheme with debugger or a instalation gudie for linux. I tried it on
ubuntu, followed two manuals but non of them helped.

thx, MS