[racket] raco setup and compile-collection-zos

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 20 09:06:46 EST 2013

The problem is that DrRacket sets various other parameters that affect
compilation --- so that the programs you run within DrRacket get
automatically compiled, for example.

It's possible that things used to work back before `Populate "compiled"
directories' was on by default in DrRacket, and turning off that option
in the language dialog may make things work for you.

More generally, I don't think we've figured out the right way to make
different compilation and debugging systems stay out of each others'
way.