[racket] Rosetta Code

From: Tim Brown (tim.brown at cityc.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 20 07:50:52 EST 2013

On 19/02/13 00:33, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> Yes, that's the conclusion they come to but did they act on it?

I suspect that with it being a Wiki in nature, any amount of discussion
can go on around the Village Pump (or whatever), but it's up to the
contributors themselves to "act on it" themselves.

So I'm going to have a crack at some tasks label them as "racket", and
see if I'm brought to the Village Socks. I'm just making sure nobody here
will come armed with tomatoes :-)

Tim

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk>  | City Computing Limited            |
T: +44 20 8770 2110                | City House, Sutton Park Road      |