[racket] Error while debugging

From: MARTINSVAT at seznam.cz (MARTINSVAT at seznam.cz)
Date: Fri Feb 15 20:55:27 EST 2013

Hi, I'm very new to racket, so I tried to google solution, but have't found
any. At the end, I was told to write here. So, here it is the problem:

Using drracket 5.3.2 on win7. After few days I started to use debuggin tool,
it was splendid while finding errors, but it doesn't work anymore on one
given file. Sooner or later after switching on the debugger, drracket failed
down. Reinstall didn't help. One more clue, there is a function, at first I
could mark stop (pause) debugging mark, but in that given function it is not
possible anymore (it's possible in others function).

Using debugger on another file results also as a program error and shutdown.

I also raised memory to 512mb, can give more if needed, but doesn't know
wheather that would have any effect.

thx in advance