[racket] racketrc.rktl

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 16 10:42:07 EST 2013

If DrRacket and Racket work, be happy.

[[ The file's purpose is to inject frequently used definitions into Racket on start-up time. I will say that in my first 15 years of Racket programming I used such rc files, but for the last 10 I haven't had one. -- Okay if you add up these numbers, you will see that 25 years is 8 more years than Racket has been around. I mean Lisp-ish languages. ]]