[racket] naming structs that are members of other structs

From: Dmitry Pavlov (dpavlov at ipa.nw.ru)
Date: Wed Feb 13 15:38:32 EST 2013

Danny, I would not treat this problem as similar to
the helper() function name conflict you mentioned.
Having two structures referring to each other
in the same module is a much lesser sin than
having two equally named things in the same module.

So I would prefer to solve this with a proper naming
convention within a module, rather than putting each
struct inside its own module.

Stephen, thanks for the tip about the #:constructor-name.
I think I may use that. Another solution, which just
came to my head, is naming the structure
vehicle/state instead of vehicle-state.

Best regards,

Dmitry

Posted on the users mailing list.