[racket] "file dependency: ..." log messages with PLTSTDERR=info

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 08:47:45 EST 2013

5.3.2 lets you use a new `define-logger' form to define a named
logger, and change the log-xxx calls to use that logger instead of the
main/default one.

It also updates PLTSTDERR to let you control the display level for
such loggers (as well as still control the display level for the
main/default logger).

If your `define-logger'-created logger were named "tony", you could set

    PLTSTDERR=error info at tony

That would show 'info level messages from your "tony" logger, but only
'error level messages from the main "all other" logger.

More info: http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/logging.html