[racket] Scribble to PDF in Racket 5.3.2

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 2 16:59:51 EST 2013

On 2013-02-02 4:13 PM, Robby Findler wrote:
> If you run scribble --latex --dest x file.scrbl and then cd into the
> newly created "x" directory and run "pdflatex file.tex" you should get a
> more readable transcript that will help us understand what's going on.

Thanks. The relevant lines in the transcript are these:

(/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex/koma-script/tocstyle.sty

Package tocstyle Warning: THIS IS AN ALPHA VERSION!
(tocstyle)                USAGE OF THIS VERSION IS ON YOUR OWN RISK!
(tocstyle)                EVERYTHING MAY HAPPEN!
(tocstyle)                EVERYTHING MAY CHANGE IN FUTURE!
(tocstyle)                THERE IS NO SUPPORT, IF YOU USE THIS PACKAGE!
(tocstyle)                Maybe it would be better, not to load this
package.

! Extra \fi.
l.135 \fi

I think I will go ahead and upgrade TeX to the 2012 distribution and see
if that makes a difference. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.