[racket] Racket v5.3.2

From: Joe Gilray (jgilray at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 1 16:45:19 EST 2013

Hi Robby,

I don't have DrRacket up right now, but I'll describe what I see in 5.3.1
and 5.3.2:

If you have a long list say:
(define aaa '(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1000))

In the variables pane of the debugger it will show

*aaa* => (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

and the right hand side will be cut off (not wrapped).  To see more you can
stretch the pane, but there is no scroll bar.

I'd like to be able to see more of the list.

Is there a way to do that in DrRacket?  I realize that there are tradeoffs
with this, but I wonder if there are some options to make debugging a
little easier.

thanks,
-joe