[racket] Racket v5.3.2

From: Joe Gilray (jgilray at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 1 02:30:14 EST 2013

Thanks Eli,

Ran all my code under 5.3.2 - looking good.  I'm definitely interested in
looking into the math lib.

BTW, ever since 5.3.1 (I think), the debugger acts a little different, in
the variables pane it only shows the beginning of lists.  How can I see the
entire list?

If I require planet code, when should I change to using the new system?  If
I move now what will happen to all the planet code that was compiled onto
my system?

Thanks again!
-Joe