[racket] DrRacket GUI tutorial with MVC concepts?

From: WarGrey Gyoudmon Ju (juzhenliang at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 00:21:49 EST 2013

I think the guidelines of program racket is on the way.

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/Style/style/
This document does not discuss Classes too much.

Class in racket has its own power and is potential to improve right now.
But it *is* just an alternative way to program, in which case the knowledge
you need should learn from OOPLs.