[racket] DrRacket GUI tutorial with MVC concepts?

From: Janos Tobias Locsei (jtlocsei at cantab.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 14:33:17 EST 2013

Geoff, maybe your son would enjoy the book "Realm of Racket" which teaches
game programming in Racket? It teaches MVC by osmosis, i.e. MVC is not
explicitly discussed but you learn to structure your code along those lines
anyway. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the book and it's good fun. It's
amazing how little code it takes to make the "snakes" game.

Tobias

Message: 1