[racket] typesetting scribble/lp files individually

From: Matias Eyzaguirre (dented42 at icloud.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 09:03:41 EST 2013

Hi all,

I’ve been using scribble/lp for a little while, but it’s starting to get annoying that using it seems to require a second module to lp-include the scribble/lp module in order to be able to typeset/render it. It doesn’t look like there’s a way to do it, but I thought I’d ask. If there isn’t, would it be possible to add one?

Even just having the  pdf and html buttons in the DrRacket toolbar be usable with scribble/lp files would greatly reduce the tedium of switching back and forth between my program and a file that just contains a call to lp-include.

Thanks,
    Matias Eyzaguirre

Posted on the users mailing list.