[racket] How do you convert an image made with 2htdp/image to a bitmap% object?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 13 23:50:14 EST 2013

FWIW, you should use make-bitmap, not the make-object variant (well, unless
you pass different arguments, but make-bitmap is better).

You could also use the file/convertible and maybe we should add a short
function there that would convert to a bitmap directly (altho I'm not sure
if that introduces unwanted dependencies).

Robby