[racket] Algebra system

From: Tomasz Rola (rtomek at ceti.pl)
Date: Mon Dec 9 00:41:17 EST 2013

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013, Laurent wrote:

>  On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:
>
> > http://people.csail.mit.edu/jaffer/JACAL
> >

> Thanks Tomasz. Looks quite interesting but maybe a little simple (I didn't
> yet look deeply into it though).

If you require just a CAS written in _some_ Lisp, you may have a look at
Maxima. It's written in Common Lisp. I am still trying to find some time
for learning it, but it looks a bit (a huge bit, perhaps a byte or a word)
more advanced than Jacal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxima_(software)

HTH,
Tomasz Rola