[racket] link: namespace mismatch error involving flomap-stats.rkt and flomap-struct.rkt

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 6 14:29:23 EST 2013

I'm able to replicate the problem in v5.3.6, but not the current
development version.

I'm not sure exactly where the problem might have been, but I've fixed
several problems in `raco exe` since v5.3.6, so I'm hopeful that the
problem has been fixed for v6.0.

Does a snapshot from

  http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/

work for you?