[racket] Scribble secref unlinked in PDF output

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 6 10:54:58 EST 2013

I just spent a small amount of time looking into doing this for
bibliography links (generated by `scriblib/autobib`), but it seems
like it's harder. In particular (a) there aren't any macros
controlling this in the LaTeX output, and (b) I can't find the
rendering code for `link-element` at all.  There seems to be code to
render a few kinds of links, but not links in general. Is there
somewhere else I should be looking?

Sam