[racket] deprecating planet version using para. in planet description?

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 6 09:40:41 EST 2013

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Greg Hendershott
<greghendershott at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Greg, would you be willing to write up your instructions for this as
>> part of the package system documentation?
>
> Yes.
>
> I'm a bit rusty contributing; it's been awhile. And I'm still not
> accustomed to the new source layout (e.g. I often manage to end up in
> dirs with just `compiled` subdirs, then back up and find where the
> source actually is, nowadays).

Asumu's 'find-collection' tool is amazing for this:
https://github.com/takikawa/raco-find-collection/

> So although it will probably be a low signal:ratio effort (I'll
> probably spend more time finding the .scrbl than editing it ;)), I'll
> give it a shot. Good exercise for me, anyway.

Just to ruin the exercise :), the relevant docs are here:
https://github.com/plt/racket/tree/master/pkgs/racket-pkgs/racket-doc/pkg/scribblings/

Sam

Posted on the users mailing list.