[racket] deprecating planet version using para. in planet description?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 5 16:02:33 EST 2013

You could release a new planet version that required the pkg version (this
works especially well when the pkg is in the main-distribution tho). I
recommend a core version dependency in that case tho.

You could also remove it from both planet repositories to just hide it from
planet depending on your desire to support older versions of racket.

Robby