[racket] White-on-black: how to change the green background when mouse is over an identifier?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 5 07:55:13 EST 2013

Great! And the next release will have this bug fixed.

Also, there is a new color configuration system in the next release that
will make it easier for you to write and share your color schemes. It still
needs better tool support, but if you give it a try and/or run into
problems, let us know.

Thanks,
Robby