[racket] Elm-like language

From: Anthony Carrico (acarrico at memebeam.org)
Date: Tue Dec 3 23:22:00 EST 2013

On 11/16/2013 08:01 PM, Anthony Carrico wrote:
> On 11/16/2013 01:28 PM, Jean-Paul.ROY at unice.fr wrote:
>> Hi Anthony !
>> Will your signal language be on Github at some point ?
>> Thanks,
>
> Yes, I will try to do that soon. I'm at
>   https://github.com/acarrico/

I finally took the time to push the packages:
  https://github.com/acarrico/dataflow
it also uses this for heap data structure:
  https://github.com/acarrico/persistent

I'm new to the Racket package system. I added a dependency to the
"persistent" package. Hopefully I did that right. I don't actually have
it installed directly from github, but rather use "raco pkg install
--link" to my local directories (persistent and dataflow).

"Previous" nodes are slightly differently in the master and feedback
branches. I haven't actually pushed a way to create feedback in the
network yet.

Look at the "test" submodule in main.rkt to see what is going on. Much
will probably change as I play with this code, but you can create a
basic dataflow network.

Sorry for the delay.

--
Anthony Carrico