[racket] Scribble and/or Latex?

From: Dave Yrueta (dyrueta at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 30 12:36:30 EDT 2013

Hi All --

I'm an apprenticing high school math teacher looking for a documentation tool for use in preparing lesson plans and class presentations. I've been advised to use Latex.  But as a former HtDP'er, I've been looking for an excuse to get back into Racket, and I thought learning Scribble might be a good route to take.  I've poked through the docs a bit, and can't find any reference on math typesetting.  Can that be done in Scribble?  Or is Scribble not the right tool, and should I commit my learning efforts to Latex?  Or both?

Thanks!
Dave Yrueta

Posted on the users mailing list.