[racket] Rackunit best practices

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 02:27:00 EDT 2013

Quickly: It is common to use a  submodule for tests, in the same source
file:
(module+ test
  (require rackunit)
  ....)

then running `raco test <file.rkt> ...` will run all the tests. Such tests
are also automatically run in DrRacket when you press run (along with the
'main' submodule).

For packages that have a collection A, it is also common (and considered
good practice) to have another collection 'test' with a subdirectory for A
and its tests.
See for example the xml-rpc repo: https://github.com/jeapostrophe/xml-rpc
This is partly intended for use with DrDr (that runs `raco test`), a tool
written by Jay for the development of Racket. I don't know much more about
it, but other people on this list do.

Laurent