[racket] Split string except quoted

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 06:19:30 EDT 2013

shlex is for shell-like lexers, but you can use Racket's lexer to achieve
what you want in this particular case:
(port->list read (open-input-string "one two three \"four five\""))
; -> '(one two three "four five")

You get symbols and strings, but you can convert them to strings only if
you want:
(map ~a (port->list read (open-input-string "one two three \"four five\"")))
; -> '("one" "two" "three" "four five")

This won't work for single-quoted string though, because single quotes
don't have a string meaning in Lisp/Scheme/Racket:
(port->list read (open-input-string "one two three 'four five'"))
; -> Error: read: expected an element for quoting ' (found end-of-file)

You can then use the parser tools:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/parser-tools/

HTH
Laurent